Monday 24 March 2008

Baptismal Promises

On Easter morning I want to the eight o'clock service in Saint Catherine's. The sermon from Marcus was very good and brought new insights into familiar passages. That was a blessing.

Afterwards I went to the gym for a few hours. While on the cross trainer I watched Easter Mass from a Catholic church in Liverpool. I joined in with the reaffirming of my baptismal promises. I felt reassured.

Manchester United beat Liverpool 3:0 and that was very good. It was even better that Chelsea beat Arsenal. That's fine but I don't want them to win many more.

All the family came over for Easter tea. That was great but I was really tired afterwards. I like garlic but garlic doesn't like me. I ate some in mistake and thought I could get away with it.

Easter was very, very good and a time of faith.

No comments: