Wednesday 2 January 2008

Back to Work

I heard this morning that lots of people simply decide on this day in the year that they are giving up on their jobs and moving on. I suppose I could aspire to being the next Archbishop of Canterbury, but I couldn't do that job - and I wouldn't want to.

I was sustained today by my wife's 'Office Bad Day at Work Kit'. It has an eraser for all my mistakes (and they are many), an elastic band to help me go beyond my limit, a piece of string for whenever everything falls apart and a marble just in case I have lost all my marbles already. It also has a million dollar note so that I will never be broke again.

I'm willing to share the contents of my little box with all my colleagues. Especially the million dollar note!

2 comments:

david santos said...

Hi Aled!
Have a lovely, happy, healthy and successful 2008!

Aled Edwards said...

Thank you and likewise.