Wednesday 30 January 2008

Lost Days

Friday was all about office work.

Saturday was all about looking after my not very well niece. Sunday was about going to Salem Chapel in Cardiff twice and watching Manchester United win in between services. Salem is yet another of those chapels I really like.

Monday night was about catching up with my good friend Chris Myant in an Italian restaurant. We did not deserve being joined by a young man who had considerable sympathy with Hitler concerning the weak and the strong. The word racist should only be used when it is applicable. It was.

Tuesday I went to London for a reception to close all the 'legacy commissions' down. All the key players in the politics of UK equalities were there. I missed Byd ar Bedwar on S4C with the story of my trip to Manila to see John Garcia from Ynys Mon. He had been deported for breaking his ASBO. I saw it at 2 am this morning. As these things go the program was good. Many thanks to Ian Edwards and his colleagues for their hard work.

Wednesday was all about the office again. Such is life. I'm off home now to see Manchester United play again - presuming that it is on telly.

No comments: