Tuesday 5 February 2008

England 19: Wales 26 - All is Well!

Saturday was just brilliant and I really enjoyed receiving this little shirt as an e-gift from a friend. What more can I say? This is what friends are for!
I celebrated communion in Pontypridd on Sunday morning and then preached in Bethel Chapel, Cardiff. I just extended the joy of Saturday to Sunday and everyone felt the same.
On Monday, I did some inter-faith work with Nigel and Alan from Swansea. The work is going really well. When we beat England, everything goes well!
I did a Welsh TV interview on me for S4C's Wedi 3 in the afternoon and that went well as well. We all pretended that it was still Saturday.
This feeling of 'wellness' will last a long time - especially if we beat Scotland on Saturday. I have my tickets and all is still, still well. Heaven must be a little bit like this!

No comments: