Saturday 24 May 2008

Behaving Badly

Sorry I have been away for a while. I have been having problems with Christians again and I want to behave really badly.
I am now at the stage where I not only like Herod but I am very partial to Nero. I have also been thinking of buying action men and sticking needles into them but that wouldn't be nice - that is to action men.

Anyway, here are some Christians I really, really like and they are all Manchester United fans as well. What's more. We were all Manchester United fans after a certain Mr Terry slipped last Wednesday night. Its just great being a Christian and a Manchester United fan. Thanks to Marcus and the boys from Saint Catherine's for the photos.

I noticed in the picture how much weight I had lost. Today, I was down to 14 stone 1 lb. I feel very humble about my success and the success of Manchester United.

No comments: