Wednesday 29 April 2009

Manchester United and Arsenal

Tonight I joined several other Manchester United fans in the gym. It's a good idea to watch football and use the treadmill at the same time. When United scored, several fans shouted their support. It's good to have a 1:0 win but I fear it may not be enough. We will all be back in the gym next week burning calories and biting fingernails. Arsenal will have to score twice.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Lions tour from the gym during the summer. I should lose a lot of weight.

Tonight was also another Obama night. A hundred days have flown past - difficult days. It seems that the consensus is that he has done well. Obama is certainly popular. I still have the very fondest memories of my American campaigning. They were go0d days.

No comments: