Monday 28 July 2008

Gwynedd, Quilts and Castles

On the way back from Ireland on Sunday I preached twice in Llandudno and briefly visited Blaenau Ffestiniog. I went to get a quilt that my cousin Nancy had put together with great skill for our newlyweds: Seimon and Margaret.

The weather was brilliant and it was great to look once again at the solid Welsh castle in Dolwyddelan built by Llewelyn the Great. It is one of my favourite places in the old kingdom of Gwynedd.

Today, however, was all about being back to work. It was OK really and it was good to see friends and colleagues once again. I also did a couple of interviews for the BBC. That was fun!

The really big news is that I only put on 7oz last week. That's OK I think for a really fantastic week in Ireland. It was good to get back to the gym once again.

1 comment:

commonplace said...

Ireland and Blaenau Ffestiniog. Two great places to visit.