Tuesday 13 November 2007

Faith Communities Forum

After sorting one or two things in the office this morning I took a couple of trains from Cathays to Paddington.

I joined my new colleague Alan Bayes at the UK's Faith Communities Forum. It went well and it's good to have Alan as part of our Cytun team.

I think that most of us were appalled today that Sarika Singh had once again not been allowed to go back to school in Aberdare because she was wearing a kara bracelet.

BBC Wales asked me to do a couple of TV interviews for tonight. It's always fun to go over to the Millbank studios in Westminster It's far more palatial than the Llandaff studios but not as important to someone like me.

Life did not begin in that Westminster pond that thinks quite mistakenly that it's an ocean.

No comments: