Wednesday 29 August 2007

Back to Work Gadgets

Today was my first day back to work, and to be honest, I wasn't looking forward to my holiday coming to an end. It went OK though and I worked hard to get rid of what seemed like hundreds of emails.

Just before the break I had got myself a fantastic O2 Triton which does everything except breath. My colleague Sion did me a huge favour by putting all my work emails on Microsoft Outlook which means that I can now get rid of my emails on trains and at meetings where the word eternal seems inadequate. I won't have to come back to them at the end of already busy days.

The truth of it is, I really enjoy gadgets. Some people think that I play with them all day. I don't. I work on them all day and make sure that I enjoy the experience.

No comments: