Saturday 18 August 2007

A Hooker Between Two Large Props

In the stadium today I saw the whole of the second half and half of the first half.

This was because I found myself squeezed very much as a hooker between two large women. The one to my left kept leaning forward which meant that I could only see half the pitch. The one to my right was just nice. In fairness, the one to my left did say sorry, but her sorry didn't make her change her habits. The second half, I went and sat in another seat. There were over 30,000 going spare.

Being a gentleman, I thought that was the best course of action. I wouldn't rebuke a lady. Beyond that, I wanted to give her the man of the match award by the end of full time. She was better than anyone else at going forward today.

As predicted however. Wales did beat Argentina - just!

No comments: