Tuesday 28 August 2007

Twin Torture

I had huge fun today talking for three quarter of an hour with Sian Thomas on Radio Cymru. She's a joy as a presenter and good fun when doing interviews.

Sian wanted me to talk about me. I can do that without really trying.

Towards the end of last week the producers of the show thought that it might be a good idea if I got my twin sister to appear with me. Thankfully, she would rather be buried several times over.

When I say she is unlike me that's what I mean!

As children, however, we used to suffer sympathy pains. Thankfully, that habit stopped long before she had children. I couldn't cope with having phantom giving birth pains.

I still torture her however when I go public about things like how old I am. It's tough on twins if you are not that keen on people knowing how old you are.

No comments: